Membership plans are available for purchase at every GATE Express Carwash location through our automated pay kiosk or by speaking with our team! Choose from our Silver Membership for $14.99 per month or our Diamond Membership for $29.99 per month.
Our memberships allow you to wash up to once per day at any GATE Express Carwash location. All Member vehicles receive an RFID decal that is placed inside your front windshield (one vehicle per membership plan). We will automatically scan your decal when you enter our pay kiosk area to let you through for your wash without any further action required. Once purchased, your membership will renew automatically every month on the date of purchase until you decide to cancel it.
Membership plans can be cancelled at any time up to 7 days before your monthly recharge date. Please ask to fill out a cancellation form at any location and continue washing through the end of your last paid month.
All of our soaps and waxes are biodegradable and are thoroughly tested to be safe for both your vehicle finishes and the environment.
At GATE Express Carwash, we utilize water conservation systems throughout the entire car wash process, recycling approximately 80 percent of the water used on your vehicle. Furthermore, our car wash process uses an estimated 85 percent less water than a typical at-home car washing.
Our car washes are designed to leave you with a clean, shiny and dry vehicle with no damage. However, we cannot be responsible for the following items:
- Antennas (we recommend lowering/removing before washing)
- Rearview mirrors (we recommend folding in before washing)
- Rear hitch/spare tire (if not removed, the back of your vehicle will not be cleaned)
- Windshield wipers (ensure they are off before washing)
- Pre-existing damage to any exterior part/surface (known/unknown)
- Non-factory or dealer-installed equipment
- Moldings/Chrome/Decals/Pin striping
- Bug shields and guards
- Convertible soft tops
- Damaged/oxidations on paint or clear coat
- Anything on vehicles 7 years or older
Yes, for safety we cannot wash vehicles with the following items:
- Vehicles with excessive mud
- Vehicles taller than 7 feet
- Dual wheel trucks
- Tires wider than 12 inches
- Truck beds with debris, oil or fuel tanks
- Vehicles with less than 4 inches ground clearance
- Vehicles with excessive body damage or loose parts
- No trailers or vehicles longer than 21 feet
Our vacuums are free to use with the purchase of any wash or membership plan and can be used as long as needed. During busy times, we ask that you please limit your vacuum use to 10 minutes so that others may utilize the services.